George Walton Academy's youth program strives to encourage youth development, healthy lifestyle choices, and responsibility. Our mission is to provide the community with youth sports opportunities that foster the whole child by building on social, physical, and mental development. We do this by providing a safe and secure environment with well-trained coaches and staff. We will use sports as a tool to:
• Teach and inspire leadership
• Encourage fun and learning
• Teach hard work, commitment, and teamwork
• Promote the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle
Sign-ups will take place prior to the start of each sport. Please check back for any upcoming registration dates or contact Scott Jackson for additional information.
Youth Football and Cheer registration is closed.
• Flag Football (K5-2nd)
• Tackle Football (3rd-6th)
• Cheerleading (K5-6th)
• Majorettes (K4- 5th)
• Fall Lacrosse (K5-5th) - click HERE for details about our GWA lacrosse program
• Basketball (3rd-7th)
• Wrestling (K5-6th)