Your Journey Begins Here
We’re so glad you’re interested in George Walton Academy! The admissions team looks forward to working with you throughout the application process and hopes to make it as easy as possible. If you have questions or concerns about your application, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Director of Admissions
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will open to the community in October. In the meantime, please use this LINK to join our contact list and be the first to know when access becomes available. We are excited to share our school community with your family!
1. Applicants for all grades should complete our Online Application.
2. Print, sign and deliver the Release of Records Form to the student’s current school.
3. Print and deliver Teacher Evaluation Forms to current teachers.
4. Provide GWA with copies of the student’s birth certificate and immunization records.
5. Once your application is submitted, a member of our admissions team will contact you to schedule an interview and admissions testing.
All necessary forms are easily downloadable from within the Online Application.
George Walton Academy admits qualified students without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin.