Your Journey Begins Here
George Walton Academy seeks students of exemplary character who will benefit from the challenge of a college-preparatory experience, who show potential for engagement in leadership and service opportunities, and whose parents' goals align with those of the school.
At every grade level, the admission process is rooted in finding the best match between prospective families and George Walton Academy. We look forward to getting to know your family better throughout the admissions process.
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year are currently open. We are excited to share our school community with your family!
- Applicants for all grades should complete our Online Application.
- Print, sign and deliver the Release of Records Form to the student’s current school.
- Print and deliver Teacher Evaluation Forms to current teachers.
- Provide GWA with copies of the student’s birth certificate and immunization records.
- Once your application is submitted, a member of our admissions team will contact you to schedule an interview and admissions testing.
- Admissions files are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in January each year.
- Admissions decisions are communicated to all applicants following the admissions committee review beginning in February each year.
All necessary forms are easily downloadable from within the Online Application.
If you have questions or concerns about your application, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
George Walton Academy admits qualified students without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin.